Wednesday 30 April 2014

Illamasqua Summer Collection

Today I was very excited to receive an email from Illamasqua advertising their new summer collection. The collection is called Summer 2014 and includes matte lip liquids and blushers. The colours are of course very summery.




I love every colour of lip liquid and am going to have great difficulty choosing which one to add to my kit for Summer. 'Peaked' is my favourite of the Blushers and I think that would be best for my pale skin tone. 
The collection also includes Matte Veil which is a new version of their previous 'Hydra Veil'. It is a mattifying formula that is applied before foundation and primer.






Have a look at the collection here.
What products are you interested in? 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete