Wednesday 16 April 2014

The long bob.

I've recently become a Keeping Up with the Kardashians follower. At first I was ashamed, but now I'm a proud fan. As a bit of a social media nerd, I obviously follow them all on Twitter/Instagram etc. and a few weeks ago I saw it. Kylie Jenners new hair. And from that moment onwards I knew I needed that hair. 
And okay, I'm fully aware that no I do not look anything like Kylie Jenner, nor does my hair - even after I had it cut. But the the big trend we are focusing on here is the 'long bob'. As the owner of a rather large face I can't really go shorter than a long bob and although it did take a lot of getting used to I do love it!





Im not really a fan of the poker straight look with this style. Instead I like the 'windswept messy' look. 
To achieve this without looking like I just got out of bed, I simply wash it and apply this Phil Smith thickening cream before blowdrying. When completely dry I spray some salt spray over to give texture and finally a quick spritz of hair spray. 
The Phil Smith cream can be bought in places such as Superdrug/Boots and the salt spray I got at Sally's. Both around £5 each.





Kylie Jenner
 Other celebs pulling off the trend are Kylies half sister Kim Kardashian, former Girls Aloud member Kimberly Walsh and pop starlet Taylor Swift



What do you think of this trend? 

No comments:

Post a Comment