Tuesday 15 April 2014

MTV Movie Awards


Monday was the night of the MTV Movie Awards, to me the awards are just another excuse to admire celeb make up and beauty looks. As always they were looking beautiful. This year we got a lucky look at Zac Efron topless too, just as an added bonus - well done Rita Ora.
Here is a quick pick of my favourite looks…


Rihanna
I'm not always a fan of Rihanna, I like her music but sometimes her 'gangsta' attitude irritates me. But I was pleasantly surprised with her appearance here. She looks golden and sun kissed, but still quite natural.
Mila Kunis
Is she pregnant or is she not? Regardless Mila looked pretty as always with her natural make up and subtle smokey eye look. 

Jenna Tatum Dewan
Jenna probably had my favourite look of the night. With an overall dark look the lips pop out but at the same time aren't too drastic. Her eyes also look gorgeous. Gosh its going to be a shame when I steal her husband. 
Lupita Nyong'o
The new Lancรดme ambassador was showing off her flawless skin mixed with smokey eyes. Not really sure whats going on with the outfit, it does look like she is wearing Smarties. Is that the point? 


Finally…
You didn't think I would miss this one out did you!?






No comments:

Post a Comment