Wednesday 5 March 2014

The Oscars 2014 - 5 top beauty looks.







One of my favourite events of the year is the Oscars, and no I am not lucky enough to attend but I get great enjoyment from looking at all the beauty and fashion the celebs show on the red carpet. Apart from the fact my future husband Leonardo DiCaprio did not win an Oscar, this years ceremony did not disappoint. 

One of my favourite looks of the night was from The Wolf of Wall Street star Margot Robbie. Margot was almost unrecognisable with her brunette locks and it is easy to say she can pull of blonde and brunette fabulously. She showed off a striking plum lip, with a flawless complexion. The eye make up was minimal but the well shaped brows helped the look work.

Margot Robbie
Sandra Bullock wore a similar hair style to Margot but switched the make up round. She had gorgeous smokey eyes worn with nude lips. Sandra looks amazing for her age when you consider she is coming up 50!


Sandra Bullock
One of my favourite actresses from films such as 'How to lose a guy in 10 days' and 'You, Me and Dupree',  Kate Hudson has always been a style and beauty icon of mine. Goldie Hawns daughter in my opinion always looks amazing, so she had to feature of my list. Kate wore quite a natural looking make up with a subtle smokey eye. But the thing I love most about Kate is the gorgeous hair colour.

Kate Hudson
Emma Watson I still find hard to see as an adult. Growing up with the Harry Potter films its hard to believe she is actually older than me. Emma looked beautiful as always at the Oscars. She has a very interesting look and stands out from the rest in the celebrity world. She wore a great red lip and as always her lovely full eyebrows are an important part of her make up look.

Emma Watson
 Finally we have everyones current girl crush - Jennifer Lawrence. J-Laws skin looked radiant and she worked her hair in to a sophisticated style that also helped she off her dress as it was swept back. 
Again, not a very heavy make up, the main part being her eyeliner. But she did look beautiful.

Jennifer Lawrence
So that was my top 5 beauty looks from the Oscars. Do you agree with them all? Is there anyone you think I missed out? 
Let me know in the comments box below or on Twitter at @arecklessbeauty

Here a picture of Leo to make your day a bit better.

No comments:

Post a Comment